Cannes Workshop for LA-based Filmmakers
If you're based in LA and looking to head to Cannes for the first time, the team behind The Guerrilla Filmmaker's Handbook are running a two part-workshop to guide you through the city, the festival, and the world's biggest film market. The first session in LA will cover:
* Securing accreditation (getting your badge so you can gain access to all events including premieres).
* How to get there and where to stay, all within your budget.
* A step by step guide to the Market.
* Advice from seasoned Cannes professionals.
* How to get into the room.
* How to work the room once you’re in it.
* How to get tickets to the premieres and walk the red carpet.
* What you can really get out of Cannes.
And much more. You'll also have a chance to network with local filmmakers to make some new Cannes friends ahead of the festival. The second session in Cannes to help you hit the ground running.
The first session takes place in LA on Sunday, March 28, 2010. The second session in Cannes will be May 20. For more information and bookings, visit The Cannes Workshop - Los Angeles/Cannes web site.
Find Out More >