Only $19.95 including FREE shipping. Find out more »
Travel & Lodging
Get your flight to Cannes booked today.
Book your hotel or B&B in Cannes for the film festival.
Locate or share lodging in Cannes for the film festival.
The Cannes Film Festival takes place in the seaside town of Cannes on the French Riviera. Cannes is around 45 minutes by road from Nice, so most festivalgoers arrive via Nice International Airport (Airport code: NCE).
Once you've arrived in Nice, the easiest way to get to Cannes is via the local shuttle bus which operate services out of the airport. Shuttles leave Nice every 30 minutes or so and the journey to Cannes takes about half an hour, depending on traffic.
The main challenge in Cannes is of course finding a place to stay. Accommodation in Cannes represents more of a challenge than securing a flight so make sure you book yours as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The main accommodation options in Cannes are hotels and flats/villas. If you are looking to book a hotel or flat in central Cannes, expect to have to pay for the entire film festival, regardless of how long you are staying. Further out, you are more likely to be able to book on a nightly or weekly basis, but demand for lodging close to the Palais des Festivals is so acute that property owners can get away with a block charge. CannesGuide.com does provide a search engine to help you locate hotels in Cannes and you should also check out our Accommodation Exchange, a free message board to offer and find lodging in Cannes.
Latest Offered Ads From The Accommodation Exchange
- Cannes Hyper Central 2 bedrooms apartment with wifi
- Double available 13 mins walk to Palais, 1min from Croisette between Martinez Hotel & Carlton Hotel
- Bedroom available 5minutes walk from Palais
- YES U CANNES - stay in quiet green area - cosy ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT - sleeps 4 - 2 double beds - just above bld. Vallombrosa - max15/20 mn walk to Palais - excellent for 2 pers - no car needed - airport pick up possible - free WIFI
- 2-3 spaces in shared apartment available May 12-21
For the full wrap on getting to the festival and finding somewhere to stay, make sure you pick up your copy of the Cannes - A Festival Virgin's Guide book.
Cannes - A Festival Virgin's Guide (6th Edition)
By Benjamin Craig