The 2010 Cannes Film Festival will run 12-23 May.
The deadlines for accreditatiion are as follows:
- Festival Accreditation, 2 April
- Market Accreditation (Discounted), 28 February
- Market Accreditation*, 28 April
- Press Accreditation, 31 March
- Cinephiles, 5 March
- Short Film Corner, 16 April
* Market accreditation includes the Producers Network and Short Film Corner. Note that "walk-in" regular Market accreditation is available throughout the festival, however the fees are higher. It is not possible to get walk-in accreditation for the Producers Network or Short Film Corner
The Submissions Deadlines are:
- Cinéfondation, 15 February
- Official Selection (shorts & Features), 12 March
- International Critics' Week, 24 March
- Directors' Fornight, 26 March
The essential handbook for filmmakers, film fans, and film industry professionals looking to attend the Cannes Film Festival. Available in paperback and digital formats.
Find Out More >